Secure web portal
Aetna Medicaid secure web portal
Getting access to our secure web portal gives providers convenient 24/7 access and many benefits including:
- Practitioner Application Screening form- online access
- Single sign-on – One log-in and password allows you to move smoothly through various systems.
- Mobile interface – Enjoy the added convenience of access through your mobile device.
- Personalized content and services – After logging in, you'll find a landing page just for you.
- Real-time data access – View updates as soon as they're posted.
- Better tracking – Know immediately the status of each claim submission and PA request.
- Auto-Auths – Depending on the auth type and service location, it's possible to get an auto-approval on your request.
- Detailed summaries – Find easy access to details about denied PA requests or claims.
- Enhanced information to analyze, track and improve services and processes.
New! Providers can now enter a claim resubmission form within the secure web portal and attach required documentation to support the claim resubmission. Note: this new functionality is for claim resubmissions that include required documentation, not claim corrections or provider appeals.
Refer to this step-by-step guide to add attachments.
For provider appeals, (e.g. the resolution of a claim denial or services that were provided without the proper authorization) please follow the Provider Appeal process outlined in the Aetna Better Health of Pennsylvania Provider Manual.
As of 1/19/2021
- Payer Spaces
- Claims Submission Link (Change HealthCare)
- Contact Us messaging
- Claims status inquiry
- Appeals and Grievances
- Grievance submission
- Appeal submission
- Grievance and appeals status
As of 1/22/2021
- Panel Roster-Panel lookup
- PDM/ProReports (Provider Deliverables Manager)
- Ambient (business intelligence reporting)
Future Functionality Releases
- Prior Authorization-Submission and status lookup
- Eligibility and Benefits
- Remit PDF
- Enhanced Panel Roster
- Enhanced G&A tool
- If you are already registered in Availity, you will simply select Aetna Better Health from your list of payers to begin accessing the portal and all of the above features. (Mention Logging into Availity)
- If you are not registered, we recommend that you do so immediately.
- Click here to learn more about Availity Portal Registration
- Click here to register
- For registration assistance, please call Availity Client Services at 1-800-282-4548 between the hours of 8:00 am and 8:00 pm Eastern, Monday-Friday (excluding holidays)
Member Care Information portal
You can connect to your patients and their care teams with Member Care Information. This secure, online portal gives you the ability to complete the ONAF online. You can also access:
- A real-time listing of your patients
- Information on your practice
- Email capability with Care Managers
Already registered? Log in to Member Care Information Portal.
Need to register? Register today by completing this short registration form.
For more information, call your Provider Relations representative at 1-866-638-1232.